♡ deedee-licious ☆ food i eat ☆ things i do ☆ people i adore ♡

19 March 2007

Over the past few days

15 March 2007: Dinner with Cherlyn at Thai Express (Plaza Singapura). I had the vegetable char kway teow which really only have veggies and kway teow. LOL~

One free bowl of yellow curry veggies when using Citibank card!

16 March 2007: I organized a mini supper gathering for my primary school classmates, especially some whom we haven't met for a long while... and I didn't expect that some of them actually bought a Swenson's ice cream cake for me!!! *touched*

And of course... how could we skip the sedap nasi lemak despite the fullness from the cake and the long long queue? :D

17 March 2007: Dinner gathering with my girlfriends at Jurong Point's The Pizza Place on the third level. =) The food's not bad.

I had the baked tomato fettuccine. :D

18 March 2007: Last night's dinner with dear and his bro at the vegetarian eatery at Hougang - 紫菜蛋花汤,清炒芥兰,柠檬鸡,麦片虾。

Yummy 斋煮炒!! And value for money too!~

Some of the homecooked meals at home for the past few days. =)

I'd definitely miss my parents and mum's cooking once I have to *dreads* move outta home. I simply adore mum's cooking!

Miscellaneous! A yummy cake from my parents~

Taken at home on my birthday on 12th March. (^_^)v

No comments: