♡ deedee-licious ☆ food i eat ☆ things i do ☆ people i adore ♡

19 December 2012

Going out everyday!

This entry has food pics taken over 3 days: 17, 18, 19 December 2012

On 17 December, I met my girlfriends of many years for a dinner gathering at Brotzeit German Bier & Restaurant where we indulge in good food while catching up on one another's life.

This starter is vegetarian.


Some other stuff that the girls ordered...



The vegetarian pizza for me!


The pumpkin soup~


The spread!


On 18 December, we went to Compass Point for lunch with baby.


Hubby suggested going to Canton Paradise... a place we frequently patronize after hubby gotten the Paradise group membership.






After lunch we got home and I went out in the evening again to meet my colleagues - two very young and sweet fellow teachers. We first had dinner at Watami...





After dinner at Ion Orchard, we headed down to Downtown East together to join our students at their BBQ.


Oh wow, my very sweet students bought gifts for my little darling!


No prize for guessing right :P


On 19 December, I brought my little precious out for a gathering of mummies and babies. I dressed her up and took this photo before leaving home. :)


We had a gathering with Christmas gift exchange at a condominium function room and the mummy hosting us is very kind and sweet to prepare the function room for our babies.


Yummy pizzas from Spizza! :D



Time for gift exchange~ ^^


Baby fell sleep while we're having our gift exchange... here's baby with her gifts!


As I look at the things being packed away I felt really appreciative of the mummy hosting us, for hosting us and preparing all these stuff to make sure both mummies and babies are comfy =)


No comments: