♡ deedee-licious ☆ food i eat ☆ things i do ☆ people i adore ♡

25 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Awww... the year has flew past so quickly and before we know it, it's Christmas again!

On Christmas eve, hubby and I went out for dinner at Sakae Sushi.

These were just starters as we wait for our main courses to come.


Hubby's tori katsu don.


My yasai tempura with rice and miso soup add on.


The yasai tempura has changed over the years, now there's a wider variety of veggies.


After dinner, we shopped around at FOX Baby and Kiddy Palace. Hubby bought Hello Kitty rompers and dresses for baby! 

And then, it's Christmas... it's my baby's first Christmas! My little precious wanna say...


My breakfast on Christmas. MIL's friend gave her this box of multi-nuts fruit cake on Christmas eve and we had it for breakfast. I had hot milo too~


We went back to my parents' place and had lunch at the nearby Koufu foodcourt. This is my vegetarian sheng-mian~ I haven't had sheng-mian for a long long time! My baby brother and I used to be crazy over sheng-mian and I really missed it!!


Back at home, we had tangyuan, my special request as I didn't get to eat tangyuan on Dongzhi. ^^ Mummy cooked sesame paste tangyuan with almond paste dessert... yum!!!


Super love my mum's homecooked meal, as always. =)


It was a great day spent with my family. I love my family, through and through~

No comments: