♡ deedee-licious ☆ food i eat ☆ things i do ☆ people i adore ♡

23 December 2012

The Sunday before Christmas

My baby is 4 months old today! :D


Love the baby milestone cards that my cousin gave me~ ^^

And yup, it's another day packed full of activities!

First stop: My friend's place for house warming cum her daughter's first birthday party! :D

Just look at the spread of buffet on the balcony~ What a splendid view!


The lovely Hello Kitty cake for the little princess~


While my little precious fell asleep and slept soundly through the birthday song and cake cutting, on the birthday girl's mattress~


Second stop: Our friends' place. The couple are both hubby's colleagues and we've been hanging out together since way before our wedding. They got married earlier this year and on the Sunday before Christmas, they hosted a mega potluck party!


There was way too much food and I couldn't fit all the dishes into this collage!

Besides turkey, salads, sushi and sashimi platters, 5 pizzas, popcorn chicken, garlic bread, chocolate fondue, rojak and log cake, there were also ribs and pork knuckle, pastries (croissants, swirls, apple crumble and cherry crumble), cream of mushroom, ice cream, booze, gyoza, lava cake, etc... Whooping lots of food!! Which made me glad I don't take meat... With my gluttony everything-must-try spirit, I'd be stuffing myself silly!!!

No comments: